1. Pre-stretch the straps and expand the mask
2. Position the respirator under your chin with the nosepiece up, pull the elastic ear-loop behind your ears and adjust the mask to feel comfortable
3. Place your fingertips from both hands at the top of the metal nosepiece.Using two hands,mold the nose area to the shape of nose by pushing inward while moving your fingertips down both side of the nosepiece
4. Place both hands completely over the respirator and exhale sharply to check the respirator-to-face seal ,if are leaks around nose,readjust the nosepiece as described in step3. If air leak at respirator edges,work the straps back along the sides of your head.
1. Do not alter,wash,abuse or misuse this respirator
2. Do not share or reuse the respirator
3. Distinguish inner layer and outer layer(with KN95 logo)of the respirator, position the respirator under your chin with the nosepiece up
4. Clean your hands before putting respirator on and after your take it off, Additionally clean your hands if you touch the front of the respirator while you are wearing it